Youth Engagement Toolkit
This toolkit is a user-friendly resource that was designed to support staff and community partners in building youth engagement practices and finding ways to make young people genuine partners in their work.
It was developed by the Ministry of Children and Family Development, by a team of adults and youth in partnership with the University of Victoria’s school of child and youth care.
The toolkit includes four publications:
- Youth Engagement Toolkit Overview
- Youth Engagement Toolkit Champion Guide
- Youth Engagement Toolkit Resource Guide
- Youth Engagement Toolkit Evaluation Tool
– BC Ministry of Children and Family Development and University of Victoria