Tools & Resources
Browse the PlanH resource library of publications by category below.
For more PlanH resources visit the following sections:
- Visit our Rural Portal for resources tailored to small, rural or remote communities.
- Find PlanH Action Guides here.
- Find links to Partner sites here.
- Find access to the latest health data here.
- Watch interviews with local leaders and short videos here.
Outlines links between health and housing in the US.
– Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Provides information on anti-racism policies, outreach, hiring and supporting multicultural staff, and successful multicultural community development.
– Pacific Immigrant Resources Society (PIRS) and Community Partnerships and Development Services (CPDS)
This toolkit is a user-friendly resource that was designed to support staff and community partners in building youth engagement practices and finding ways to make young people genuine partners in their work.
– BC Ministry of Children and Family Development and University of Victoria