Tools & Resources
Browse the PlanH resource library of publications by category below.
For more PlanH resources visit the following sections:
- Visit our Rural Portal for resources tailored to small, rural or remote communities.
- Find PlanH Action Guides here.
- Find links to Partner sites here.
- Find access to the latest health data here.
- Watch interviews with local leaders and short videos here.
Provides information on reporting, specialized studies, plans, and resident engagement.
– Metro Vancouver
This webpage and associated flyer provide information about low risk drinking for older adults.
– Government of British Columbia
The purpose of this information kit is to provide city councils in British Columbia with the rationale for point-of-purchase FASD warning and prevention sign bylaws, as well as details on the political requirements for enacting such bylaws under the public health component of the Community Charter Act.
Provides workshop materials, presentations, and program book.
– National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health
This research provides an overview of different health co-op models and the benefits and challenges around each. It includes case examples from Port Alberni and Nelson BC.
- Luba Payanotoff-Schaan
Describes the planning process of creating anti-racism and anti-discrimination initiatives for communities, including activities such as data collection, raising awareness, bylaw and policy development and review.
– Ontario Human Rights Commission
Includes information about the benefits of healthy air, resources, and air quality advisories
– Province of BC
Provides links to a comprehensive array of air quality standards, examples, guides, educational tools, measurement tools, explanation about regulatory frameworks, and more.
– Province of BC
Contains news, best practices, resources, and practical advice to help communities reduce greenhouse gas emissions and implement Climate Action Charter commitments. Supports integrated planning and healthy communities.
– Green Communities Committee (with representatives from the Province and the Union of British Columbia Municipalities) and Smart Planning for Communities, a program of the Fraser Basin Council